Fall Creek tennis courts are for the exclusive use of
residents and their guests.
Behind The Clubhouse at Fall Creek, 7930 Fall Creek Bend
Hours of Operation
Daily from 7 am to 10 pm
- Courts are to be used for Tennis ONLY
- Fall Creek Resident must be present with their Guests
- Proper attire required (shirts, shoes, etc.)
- No pets within fenced area
- No bicycles, roller skates, skateboards, food, glass containers or alcoholic beverages
- Do not abuse net or other equipment
- No marking or writing on courts
- Rules violations or damages will result in suspension of court privileges
- Unauthorized Instructors, Clinics, Leagues or Tournaments are prohibited
Please download a Facilities Waiver form from the Document Library.
Make a Reservation
Court reservations are required to guarantee court time. Click below to make a reservation:
To gain access to the tennis courts, residents must present their Texas Driver’s License or other ID showing their Fall Creek address to the staff at The Clubhouse at Fall Creek, and they will be supplied with the code for the tennis courts.