Volunteer residents along with Fall Creek Lifestyle Director, Kasaundra Wright comprise the Social Events Committee (SEC).
Key responsibilities include: planning, organizing and executing all Fall Creek community-wide events. The SEC strives to create a fun atmosphere suitable for all ages with a variety of entertainment options and regularly change events to keep community interest. All events are community-wide, open to all residents and are usually free to attend or have a minimal charge associated to help minimize the cost of food or entertainment purchased.
Tentative Schedule for 2017
- Fall Creek Garden Party – Saturday, February 25th
- Fall Creek at the Astros Game – Sunday, April 9th
- Music in May – May 5th & May 19th
- Dive-In Movie – Friday evening, late summer
- November Nights – November 3rd & November 17th
- Shop with Santa Christmas Craft Market – December 2nd or 9th
When & Where
Board members gather periodically throughout the year and are elected at the annual meeting each fall but additional volunteers for each event are always needed.
How can I get involved or get in touch with the committee?
If you have an interest in helping or questions regarding one event in particular or all of them, please email Kasaundra.