Fall Creek tennis courts are for the exclusive use of
residents and their guests.
Behind The Clubhouse at Fall Creek, 7930 Fall Creek Bend
Hours of Operation
Daily from 7 am to 10 pm
- Courts are to be used for Tennis ONLY
- Fall Creek Resident must be present with their Guests
- Proper attire required (shirts, shoes, etc.)
- No pets within fenced area
- No bicycles, roller skates, skateboards, food, glass containers or alcoholic beverages
- Do not abuse net or other equipment
- No marking or writing on courts
- Rules violations or damages will result in suspension of court privileges
- Unauthorized Instructors, Clinics, Leagues or Tournaments are prohibited
Please download a Facilities Waiver form from the Document Library.
Make a Reservation
Fall Creek tennis courts are for the exclusive use of residents and their guests. Court reservations are required to guarantee court time. To make a reservation, click below:
To gain access to the tennis courts, residents must present their Texas Driver’s License or other ID showing their Fall Creek address to the staff at The Clubhouse at Fall Creek, and they will be supplied with the code for the tennis courts.
Advanced Adult Tennis Clinic
On select Saturday mornings, from 8:00 – 9:00 am, coaches will host an Advanced Adult Tennis Clinic for men and women designed with the competitive player in mind. With less instruction and more competitive drills, this high intensity clinic will get you ready for your next match.
- Coach Sarah will teach October 14, and November 4 and 11.
- Coach Maca will teach October 21 and 28, and November 18 and 25.
The cost is $10 per person and can be paid in cash directly to the coach at the time of the clinic.
Participation will be limited to ten adults, so be sure to register early. To do so, please complete the form below.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Adult Tennis 101
Adult Tennis 101 will start up again in January 2018.
This hour-long clinic on select Saturday mornings with Coach Michelle Chemaly is designed for the beginner player who is new to the game or is looking to be re-introduced to the game. The small group size is designed to create a very instructional atmosphere where your game can come to life. Join Coach Michelle on Saturday mornings, from 10:00 – 11:00 am. Weekly registration is required.
The cost is $15 per person and can be paid in cash directly to Coach Michelle at the time of the clinic.
Participation will be limited to four adults, so be sure to register early by completing the form below.
Questions? Email Michelle at Michellechemaly94@hotmail.com.
The Junior Academy Fall Clinic Series at Fall Creek
When: September 9 – October 14 (6 Weeks), at 10:00 am
Ages: 7-12 years old
- Beginner Instructor: Juan Alvardo
- Intermediate Instructor: Dolph Selten
Cost: $100 paid online
Requirements: We ask that participants come with their own rackets.
Please complete the appropriate form below to register for the Beginner or Intermediate clinic. Upon completion, please click the link to submit your payment.
Teddy Tennis is a fun way to encourage children aged 2.5 – 6 years to get active and learn to play tennis. It works by combining music, pictures, and teddy bear stories into a totally interactive learning adventure that young children love.
Fall 2017: September 11 – November 13 (10 weeks)
- Mondays, 5:15 – 6:00 pm (ages 3 – 5 year olds)
- NEW!!!!! Saturdays, 9:00 – 9:45 am (3 – 5 year olds)
*All Teddy Tennis classes are now accepting online registration!
Click HERE to register for Fall 2017 Sessions