Welcome to Fall Creek, new neighbor! We’ve all been there at one time or another and transitioning into your new home is both joyous and challenging. It’s our hope that the checklist below will ease your transition into the neighborhood.
- Contact utility providers to set up service/installation.
- Obtain mailbox keys by visiting the Humble Post Office. Be sure to bring your closing documents, along with your driver’s license/ID. The Humble Post Office is located at 1202 1st Street E., Humble, TX 77338; (800) 275-8777.
- Want to activate an existing security system or have one installed? Be sure to register for an alarm permit, which you can find here.
- Be sure to apply for an Amenity Photo ID Badge, which grants you access to the community pools, fitness center, tennis courts, and The Park restrooms.
- Interested in using the tennis courts, check out this page for information on how to garner access and reserve a court for your use.
- Have a cat or dog? Be sure to register your pet with the “Doggie Directory” (click on the link at the bottom, you’ll be able to register your feline friend as well) maintained by Fall Creek residents who collectively manage Friends of Pets and Wandering Strays (FOPAWS).
- Want to get involved in the community once you’ve emptied all of your boxes? There’s a number of ways to get involved at Fall Creek: attend an HOA board meeting, community-wide event, join a social group or a Fall Creek committee.
- Interested in making modifications to the exterior or your home, adding a play set, shed, etc.? Check out the guidelines, process and forms to do so HERE.