Dear Fall Creek Residents,
After serving our beautiful community for the past 8 1/2 years, I have decided to step down from my position as the Clubhouse Director. I have built wonderful relationships with many residents through my work here in Fall Creek that I will continue to cherish. I am very thankful for the opportunity I have had to serve so many. Fall Creek continues to be my home and I hope to see many of you at future community events. Much health and happiness to all!
Will you be our next Administrative Support Coordinator?
Are you a go-getter jack of all trades who wants to work on a great team? We do not require experience in our industry, but we do require that our employees really care. In addition, if you like solving challenging problems, love helping people, and are a strong decision-maker, then we want to meet you! Our culture is extremely important to us and we hire only exceptional, diligent talent who care about becoming experts and delivering quality results every day.
Who is SPECTRUM?
SPECTRUM is a HOA Management Company that has been in business for sixteen years. We are proud to be one of the most recognized companies in our industry. We are energetic and passionate about our goals and because of our continued expansion, we are seeking a qualified Concierge to help us achieve them. We are looking forward to hiring a customer service professional who will share our vision, values, and commitment to superior customer service as we continue to build strong and lasting relationships within the communities we serve. Headquartered in San Antonio, we have offices across Texas and Arizona.
SPECTRUM has won TEN Best Places to Work awards because we care about helping achieve big things in life inside and outside of work. That’s why we offer five weeks of PTO and 40 hours a year to each employee for community service activities. Additionally, there are Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, along with a company contribution 401K.
More details about SPECTRUM are available at www.spectrumam.com.
The Administrator Support Coordinator will be responsible for creating and maintaining the SPECTRUM experience by delivering extraordinary service to our clients and internal customers. The purpose of this role is to provide excellent customer service to our homeowners when they call our office with questions and assistance. This is a full time position- not more than 40 hours a week located On-Site at one of the communities that we manage. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9AM to 6PM. After hours meetings occur roughly once a month in addition to the office hours and required attendance at seasonal community events (when applicable).
What are the Expectations of this Role?
Take care of phone calls as follows:
- Take incoming phone calls over multiple phone lines
- Take calls for a maximum of eight hours each day
- Transfer calls to appropriate parties
Communicate as follows:
- Extensively in Microsoft Outlook
- Via internal and external emails
- Face-to-face with customers to explain situations
- Use internal search tools to research information
- Record correspondence in software used by SPECTRUM
- Minimize and resolve conflicts with difficult or upset customers
- Follow up to resolve issues
- Provide top-notch customer service
- Research customer accounts
- Anticipate internal and external needs
- Maintain Reservations Calendar and necessary forms
- Maintain customer relationships by responding to inquiries; documenting actions and resolving customers concerns
- Ability to review improvement requests from homeowners and provide documents to appropriate review committee.
- This is a customer service position involving phones, email, and occasional person to person contact. You will be working with homeowners regarding various issues involving compliance, improvement requests, and resolution.
Required Skills of the Administrative Support Coordinator
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) (for example, ability to articulate clearly, professionally, and accurately via phone with homeowners)
- No felony convictions
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have a legally drivable vehicle
- Prior experience with vendors, RFP’s, bid processing and vendor management is a plus
- Be able to work without direct, continuous supervision
- Ability to comprehend and fulfill oral and written requests
- Problem-solving skills, and detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of keyboard and software navigation
- Ability to multi-task and learn on-the-job in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-service minded
- Able to be an effective member of a team and contribute to a positive team environment
- Demonstrates integrity, honesty and knowledge to promote the SPECTRUM culture
- Ability to control stressful situations by always maintaining a calm demeanor during customer phone interaction and peak times
- Ability to listen carefully to our customers to anticipate and continually evaluate their needs
- Ability to place the customer first to deliver renowned customer service
- Strong organizational, and follow-up skills
- Ability to identify specific problems and develop appropriate solutions, interventions and/or treatments that positively impact results.
- Be physically able to perform inspections on common property, in adverse climate conditions; able to lift 50 pounds
This is a full time position- not more than 40 hours a week. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9AM to 6PM. After hours meetings occur roughly once a month in addition to the office hours.
Hourly Pay $15-$17 per hour depending on experience
Sound like a position in which you would flourish and help our company to do the same? Then we definitely want to talk to you!
TO APPLY, PLEASE GO TO OUR WEBSITE AT www.spectrumAM.com/careers and find this posting. Note: you may have to cut and paste the link.
If you do not apply directly on our website, we will not consider you as an active applicant.
Spectrum believes the greatest respect we can show a candidate is to conduct a thorough and detailed interview process. If you are ready and willing to invest your time and effort in Spectrum, then we will surely invest in getting to know you well if we see a solid match to the position.
If there is a good match and you continue through the process,please be prepared for detailed and multiple steps. This could include a screening interview, department interview, panel interview, employment verification and dialog with references. Additionally, if we extend an offer, we conduct drug screening and background checks.